A course for every player.
Every club. Every day.
Bridgewater Country Club is one of the finest and most challenging golf courses in the Niagara Region and Western New York. Designed and built by renowned Golf Course Architect Stanley Thompson in 1923 it was originally called Erie Downs Golf and Country Club until the late 70’s when the name changed to Bridgewater Country Club.
Erie Downs was home to the 1940 Ontario Open, which was won by Sam Snead and hosted the Ontario Open again in 1993.
Bridgewater Country Club offers a variety of memberships, which will suit your every need. Weekday only, 7 days restricted play and 7 days unrestricted play memberships are available as well as an age graduated dues schedule to fit your budget. Also available on a limited amount is our “NEW” 9 hole weekday membership.
Your annual membership fees include year round use of the clubhouse, use of the practice facilities, locker and change rooms, club storage and cleaning, handicap, and many other amenities.
Full memberships include children under the age of 18 at no extra charge. Discounts are also given to children and grandchildren of full paying members.
Most important is that there is “NO ASSESSMENT”. No hidden extra costs.
What makes Bridgewater Country Club stand out from others is the unique friendship and bond amongst its members and staff.
Contact the club office and before you know it you’ll be here.
|Fax: 905.871.2483||Phone: 1.888.235.7772
Our annual dues make Bridgewater Country Club a great golfing bargain and there is no better time than the present to consider becoming a member. Here are some advantages of a Bridgewater membership:
- Designed by renown golf course architect Stanley Thompson
- Located only 5 minutes from the Peace Bridge and 14 minutes from Niagara Falls
- A mature 18 hole golf course, established in 1923
- State of the art computer controlled sprinkler system
- Modern clubhouse and renovated air conditioned clubhouse
- Knowledgeable Pro Staff and full line pro shop
- Driving range with practice sand trap and putting green
- Men’s, ladies’ and couples league independently run by the members
- Junior golf program and leagues
- Home of the 1940 & 1993 Ontario Open
- Course record holders Sam Snead, Buffalo’s own Jim Thorpe and Eric Woods
- Completely asphalt carts paths throughout the whole course
- Fleet of 62 2021 Club Carts
- Certified CPGA Professionals
- Certified CGSA Course Superintendent and Certified WOGSA Course Superintendent
- RCGA handicap system along with GAO and BDGA memberships
- Club storage and Cleaning
- Advanced on line Tee Time bookings
- Full dining room, bar and banquet room for 200 or more guests
- Business and Conference rooms
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Executive Chef and quality food service team
- Men’s and Ladies’ Locker and Shower facilities and shoe cleaning
- AND NO HIDDEN ASSESSMENTS